Nokia Mobiles Phone Security Codes Unlocker/Reset Software Free Download For All Nokia Phones. Security code is so simple, just download the.
By Operating System
- Web sitehttp://www.passwordunlocker.com/
- Support web site Not provided
- Support e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support phone Not provided
- Recover password to open and extract RAR files.WindowsVersion 5.0 ...Added: 09/10/12720,969245
- Recover ZIP password to open and extract the files.122,05136
- Reset/recover or login/open passwords in 60+ applications and files.1,4566
- Recover passwords for 60+ files, folders, and Windows system.26,7835
- Recover lost passwords for Microsoft Access.3,9373
- Reset MS SQL Server Password (SA and other account).8,6382
- Recover lost or forgotten E-mail passwords to MS Outlook Express.6022
- Reset/recover or login/open passwords in 60+ applications and files.1,0301
- Recover Google Talk, AOL, and MSN password.7411
- Recover lost or forgotten E-mail passwords to Microsoft Outlook.2,1591
How to unlock Andorid phone - remove Andorid pattern lock/password without losing Android data?
Forget your Android password and Android phone get locked by the pattern lock? Don't worry about if you have no idea about how to unlock Android phone and remove password or pattern lock without losing data anymore. Right here, in this article, you'll find reliable methods to remove password/pattern lock and unlock Android phone without losing any data now. You can follow the below methods to unlock or remove pattern lock/password from Android phone with ease now.
Note: No matter what method do you choose to unlock or remove Android password or pattern lock, it's highly recommended for you to first extract or backup your Android data in advance. Therefore, your very first step is to move and extract Android data.
Part 1. Download Android pattern lock remover software
Extract/backup Android data before unlocking Android phone
You might think this is impossible to extract or backup Android data from locked Android phone or devices when you forget the password or pattern lock. Fortunately, you still have a chance. Professional Android data recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver for Android will guide you to simply extract and backup Android data from locked Android phone or tablets within 3 simple steps.
The only thing that has to be done is that your Android phone or tablets shall be rooted first. Then you can free download EaseUS MobiSaver for Android to simply extract Android data with below 3 simple steps now:
Step 1. Connect your Android phone to computer
Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable. Then click 'Start' button to let the software recognize and connect your device.
NOTE: As the software can only access the rooted Android device, you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted before recovery.
Step 2. Scan Android phone to find the lost data
After connecting your Android phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the existing and lost data. You can easily find the lost files you want by choosing the correct file types.
Step 3. Preview and recover data from Android phone
Preview all the recoverable files one by one and then you can select out those you want quickly. Here you can turn on 'Only displayed deleted items' option to list the deleted files only. Finally, you can click 'Recover' button to get the selected files back once.
With these steps, you'll successfully extract and backup important Android data including contacts, text messages, photos, videos or other more data into PC with ease. And then you can follow next 2 methods to selectively solve Android phone locked issue with ease now.
Part 2. Two methods to unlock Android phone: remove Android pattern lock/password
In this part, you'll find two methods to remove or unlock Android password. You may selectively to follow either one to get your Android phone unlocked without password now:
Method 1. Remove pattern lock by hard resetting Android phone/devices
Q Mobile Security Code Unlocker Software Free Download
- Turn off Android phone/device > Press and hold the volume down and power button simultaneously;
- Release these buttons till Android phone turns on;
- Then your Android phone will enter recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the volume buttons;
- Scroll to Factory data reset and select it by quickly pressing the power button;
- You should now see a popup asking you whether you're sure you want to erase everything or not;
- Confirm the pop-up to proceed and wait for your Android phone to reset;
- Once the process is completed, your Android phone or tablet will be unlocked.
Note: This will surely erase all data on Android phone or tablet, therefore, you shall do remember to extract or backup Android phone data first with the above-recommended method.
Method 2. Unlock Android phone without password through Google account
If you have Google Account linked to your Android device, it's possible to unlock the phone when you forget the password or the lock code. You may follow below two methods to unlock Android phone with Google Account now.
Option 1. Reset password via Forgot Password / Forgot Pattern link
- Try to enter the wrong password till a link pops up, asking if you forgot your password or your unlock pattern;
- Click on it when it appears, and it will guide you to the Account unlock page;
- Enter your Google authorizations to gain access again.
Option 2. Reset Android password when you cannot access your Google Account
If you have forgotten your Google account password, then you may not be able to access your Google account as well as restore your Android device.
- When Google asks you to enter your Google Account password, you can select forget password to your account;
- Then Google will ask you some security questions which are related to your account details, your contacts, emails, previous passwords etc information;
- After answering these questions, you'll be able to reset your Google account password and you can access your account again;
- Then you can follow steps in 3.1 to unlock your Android phone by ease then.