Ludacris's Chicken-N-Beer is a great CD. I enjoy it just as much as I do his others. I feel his newest CD is his best of all but this one is just as good as his others, even better than most. The opening track Southern Fried Intro is wonderful but the first song, Blow It Out, is exceptional. Download Ludacris Chicken and Beer mp3 album. Chicken and Beer high quality complete mp3 album. Chicken-n-Beer is the fourth studio album by American rapper Ludacris. It was released on October 7, 2003, by Disturbing tha Peace and Def Jam Recordings. Recording sessions took place from 2002 to 2003, and it was handled by several record producers, including DJ Nasty & LVM, Kanye West, Mo B. Dick, DJ Paul, Juicy J and Ludacris himself.
|The Red Light District|
|Studio album by|
|Released||December 7, 2004 (US)|
|Singles from The Red Light District|
|Los Angeles Times|||
The Red Light District is the fifth studio album from American recording artist Ludacris. The album was released on December 7, 2004 through Disturbing tha Peace and Def Jam Recordings, and was eventually certified double platinum by the RIAA. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 album chart with 322,000 copies sold in its first week. The album's title refers to a district in Amsterdam where prostitution is common; red-light district. The CD is accompanied by a 41-minute DVD made by Decon of Ludacris visiting the red-light district, a cannabis growroom, an adult 'cam-house' and the recording of the Red Light District CD/DVD promo concert in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1Track listing
|2.||'Number One Spot'||DJ Green Lantern||4:34|
|3.||'Get Back'||Dominic 'Tic Toc' Bazile for The Medicine Men||4:30|
|4.||'Put Your Money' (featuring DMX)||Icedrake||4:13|
|5.||'Blueberry Yum Yum' (featuring Sleepy Brown)||Organized Noize||3:55|
|6.||'Child of the Night' (featuring Nate Dogg)||DK All Day||5:01|
|10.||'Spur of the Moment' (featuring DJ Quik & Kimmi J.)||LT Moe||4:15|
|11.||'Who Not Me' (featuring Small World & Dolla Boy)||Craig King||4:56|
|13.||'Pimpin' All Over the World' (featuring Bobby Valentino)||Polow da Don & Donnie Scantz||5:29|
|14.||'Two Miles an Hour'||DJ Toomp||4:45|
|15.||'Hopeless' (featuring Trick Daddy)||Heazy||5:05|
|16.||'Virgo' (featuring Nas & Doug E. Fresh)||Salaam Remi||3:31|
|17.||'Get Back (Rock Version)' (featuring Sum 41) (UK iTunes bonus track)||Sum 41||4:13|
Samples and interpolations
'Number One Spot'
- 'Soul Bossa Nova' by Quincy Jones
- Interpolation from “Fuck You Tonight” by Notorious B.I.G.
'Child of the Night'
- 'Portuguese Love' by Teena Marie
'Who Not Me'
- Interpolation from “Stick Em” by The Fat Boys
- “Pick A Pocket Or Two” by Clive Reville
'Two Miles an Hour'
- 'Little Child Runnin' Wild' by Curtis Mayfield
- 'Summertime' by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince
|US Billboard 200||1|
|US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard)||1|
|US Top Rap Albums (Billboard)||1|
- ^'The Red Light District Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and more at Metacritic'. Metacritic. Retrieved March 19, 2012.
- ^'AllMusic review'.
- ^'Entertainment.ie review'. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27.
- ^Dombal, Ryan (December 10, 2004). 'Red Light District Review'. Entertainment Weekly. p. 93. Retrieved March 19, 2012.
- ^Baker, Soren (December 15, 2004). 'Los Angeles Times review'.
- ^'HipHopDX review'.
- ^'RapReviews review'.
- ^'PopMatters review'.
- ^Sheffield, Rob (December 15, 2004). 'The Red Light District : Ludacris : Review'. Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on December 5, 2007. Retrieved March 19, 2012.
- ^'The Red Light District: Ludacris: Music'. Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- ^'Red light district'. Dictionary.com.
- ^'The Red Light District DVD: Ludacris: Music/DVD'. Amazon.com. Retrieved 2015-01-06.
- ^Dante, PT. 'The Making Of' with Self-Hemployed, Amsterdam, 28 February 2005.
- ^'Ludacris Chart History (Billboard 200)'. Billboard. Retrieved May 21, 2015.
- ^'Ludacris Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)'. Billboard. Retrieved May 21, 2015.
- ^'Ludacris Chart History (Top Rap Albums)'. Billboard. Retrieved May 21, 2015.