How can I install AutoCAD 2008 (32 bits) in my Windows 8 (64 bits)? I get this message: ' This is a 32-bit AutoCAD 2008. It can not be installed on 64-bit Windows. Cara untuk menginstal AutoCAD 2007 di Komputer. (64-bit) Software Kompresi. Cara Install Autocad 2007 Pada Windows 7. Cannot install AutoCAD on a 64-bit version of Windows? CAD tip # 7044. Vista 64 (since 2008) and Windows 7.
I purchased a Dell notebook and it came with Windows 7 64-bit installed.
Now when I try to install AutoCAD 2008 which is 32-bit, I am unable to do so. I get an error message stating I can't run a 32-bit program on a 64-bit processor.
What do I do?
Two issues in hand from experience:
- Autocad 2008 will not work past XP. You can install Autocad 2008 on Vista but you will run into issues with the program. I had to purchase a new OS when I purchased 3DS Max 2010 (an Autodesk product) and I could not run it on XP.
- The installer for AutoDesk products will ask when you are installing, is it for a 32bit system or 64 bit system, make sure to select the correct one.
I would possibly consider running a virtual machine (such as Virtualbox) or activating XP mode in Windows 7 if you know how.
Use this: http://www.longbowsoftware.com/Converter.php. it allows installing 32bit versions of AutoCAD to run natively on 64 bit Windows.
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged windows-764-bitautocad or ask your own question.
These instructions solve issues around installing/running your old AutoCAD 2008 on newer versions of 64bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Some more common issues stopping you from using your AutoAD are error messages like these…
“This operating system is not supported by AutoCAD 2008”
“FATAL ERROR: Unhandled 0x… Exception…”
You can solve all the problems with your AutoCAD 2008 automatically by using our Longbow Converter App, it fixes and manages the AutoCAD 2008 installation so that you can be up and running again.
How to install AutoCAD 2008
- Obtain your purchased copy of the Longbow Converter here
- Start the Converter App
- Insert your AutoCAD 2008 CD into your CDRom drive…
- Select the 1st tab named “AutoCAD 32bit Installer Converter“
- Using the “. . .” button, select your AutoCAD 2008 installation CD
- Next, click the “Convert“ button and follow instructions
- Once the conversion process is complete
- click Install/Run Setup to start setup
- Simply install as normal, remembering to…
- Fully close the AutoCAD setup application once complete
- Close the Converter App.
Installing the AutoCAD 2008 Service Packs
Installing AutoCAD 2008 sp1 Kuch hota hai full movie.
- Download the Download the AutoCAD 2008 sp1 zip from here (autocad2008lockedsp1.exe)
- Unzip the zip file and simply run the autocad2008lockedsp1.exe – 32-bit as normal
– If you are unable to activate your product, or the activation process crashes:
- Try uninstalling the July 2014 Microsoft security update
Cara Install Autocad 2008 Di Windows 7 64 Bit
– If you have crashing problems using the File->Open or File->Save dialogs inside of AutoCAD please read this blog entry on the File->Open or File->Save Crash in AutoCAD